Jabra offers the latest in speakerphone technology – the SP700. This stylish, versatile new speakerphone can be used on its own or to transmit the calls to your car’s audio system with no installation necessary. What’s more, this compact device can also be used to stream music stored on your mobile phone through your car stereo speakers, allowing you to enjoy your favorite track while driving.
Driver friendly - the Jabra SP700 offers a new level of usability and safety for Bluetooth speakerphones. Intuitive voice announcements give you the speakerphone’s status so you can keep your eyes on the road. Plus, excellent audio quality is guaranteed thanks to the advanced DSP noise reduction & echo cancellation that insure crystal clear sound quality on both sides of the call.
The SP700 keeps up Jabra’s speakerphone design heritage, offering a sleek slim-line design that easily blends in with your car’s interior. Pair SP700 with your mobile phone and place it on your car’s sun visor – it’s really that simple.
Not keen on traditional headsets? With an intuitive ‘voice’ feature, an FM transmitter and amazing sound quality, the Jabra SP700 is a stylish alternative for those who want to stay on the right side of law while taking calls at the wheel.
Note: Please check your phone's manual for A2DP compliance. Play through car speakers will not operate unless most BlackBerry is A2DP compliant.
- Supported Bluetooth profiles- Bluetooth headset and hands-free, A2DP profiles
- Bluetooth speakerphone. Use with your car stereo
- Make and take calls safely and easily
- Play mobile music on car speakers
- Easy to use and needs no installation
- Excellent sound quality – advanced DSP noise reduction and echo cancellation
- Voice announcements – so you can keep your eyes on the road
- Car charger for ultimate convenience
- Talk time: 14 hours
- Standby time: 255 hours
- Weight: 85 g